Dear Santa Paws,
I've been good...well at least as good as a pug can be. In case you haven't received my Christmas wish list I wanted to send it out to you again (my humans can't always be trusted to mail things on time).
Momo's Christmas Wish List:
1) Endless bowls of Bocce's Holiday Biscuit Box treats located throughout the office.
2) A forever home for all my furiends at Muttville Senior Dog Rescue for the holidays (Guess what? My furiends Gizmo, Piper, Pepsi & Choo Choo were adopted after our adoption event this month!)
3) Everywhere in the world to be dog friendly. Why can't dogs go everywhere humans get to go?
4) More belly rubs during the work day...the really good ones that get my leg twitching.
5) Break the internet! Okay that might be too much to ask so I will settle for getting into the six digits on Facebook. But mark my barks, one day I will be famous!
And if you possible can you bring my pawrents something nice? I have been trying to order something for them online, but it's really tough when you have no thumbs.
Pugs & Kisses!
Chief Pug Officer at P.L.A.Y.