Why, hello again... and Happy National Cat Day!
Let's be honest... every day is pretty paw-some when you're a cat. Some days are better than others though -- like birthdays, or days when Mom and Dad don't have to work, or days like today, which are devoted entirely to celebrating the splendidness of CAT.
So I thought I'd dispense with modesty and help you write a list:
Five Reasons Why You Love Us Cats
1. We're gorgeous. Our eyes are limpid pools, our silken fur magically makes your troubles melt away, our jelly bellies -- your Achilles heel.
2. We're your fur kids. That warm, fuzzy, protective feeling you get when we settle on your lap!
3. We make you laugh. Even when we drag our bottoms across the rug to get rid of bits of rogue poo.
4. We're really smart. We know the red dot is coming from you.
5. We're the best company in the world. We are the gift that keeps on giving, every moment that we're by your side.
Now see this sumptuous paw of mine? You may kiss it.