Between working as Chief Pug Officer at P.L.A.Y., napping and hunting for treats it doesn’t leave much room for a pug to find love. I am hoping that maybe, just maybe, you can help me find a Valentine.
I have compiled a short list below of what I am looking for in a Valentine:
1. True Gentlepug - Willing to sacrifice if not some, all of your treats to me or at the very least give me the last bite
2. Couch Potato – I love to run on the beach as much as the next pug, but at the end of the day I need somepug who is willing to stay in, eat snackies and watch a movie
3. Professional Chef – A girl has got to eat and why settle for bad tasting noms? Plus I need to maintain my girlish figure
4. Cuddle Pug – Napping is a big part of my day and I want to share it with someone that is a good cuddlier and willing to be my little spoon
5. Dapper – Must be able to rock a bowtie and use charms on humans to score us bacon
Pugs & Kisses,
P.S. Don't furget your furry friends this Valentine's Day! Use my code: VDAY14 to receive 14% off on any size Snuggle Bed!
Do you have any suggestions for Momo’s list to Cu-Pug? Share them in the comments below!