Originally from the north of England, I moved out to the states in 2000 and have called San Francisco home for the last 6 years now. I studied Industrial Design in Detroit and eventually moved to SF for work. Over the past few years I have mostly been designing handheld consumer electronics but I enjoy all types of art and design. I really appreciate products with a sense of humor that also serve their purpose.
Your pet is like a perpetual kid—with fur. And what kid doesn't treasure the feeling of being tucked snug in bed? This PLAYful design keeps your pet feeling cozy, while bringing smiles to anyone who sees it.
"Such well-behaved pets always have their beds made. Well, with just a little help from this design." -P.L.A.Y. Artist Dave Collins
- Designed for the Tuck Me In rectangular pet bed.
- Tuck Me In dog bed cover artwork created by SF local artist and dog-lover David Collins exclusively for P.L.A.Y.
- Playful design makes your pet feel super-special and shows off your unique fashion sense.
- 100% natural cotton covering is soft, breathable and allergy-free
- Furniture-grade craftsmanship and even-basting stitching ensures dog-years of use
- Lead-free zipper keeps avid chewers safe and makes it easy to slip cover off for washing or replacement for a new style
- Made in a facility that meets the strict quality standards for infant and children products
- Momo-approved and tested by her four-legged friends