To kick off National Pet Month, we are excited to announce our very first Twitter Party! We’ve partnered with the Petfinder Foundation for our Warm Bellies Initiative, and now we want to celebrate all pets! We’ll be hosting our #WarmBellies Twitter Party on Tuesday, April 3rd at 4PM PDT/ 7PM EDT. We’ve got some great industry experts on board, so make sure to join us for a chance to learn some valuable tips and tricks! We’re also giving away some awesome prizes every 10 minutes – don’t miss out! Keep track of the #WarmBellies conversation using our TweetGrid.
For all of your training questions, we’re excited to have Certified Pet Dog Trainer and TV Personality, Andrea Arden, joining us! Andrea can be seen on a number of Animal Planet shows including Dogs101, Pets101, and Underdog to Wonderdog. @Andrea_ArdenFor the fashion-forward pup - Pet Fashion Stylist and TV Personality, Dara Foster, will be joining us to answer all of your style questions! Dara is a world renowned Pet Fashion Stylist, TV Personality and author best known for her humorous, "taste-making" pet style site PupStyle.com. @DaraFoster
If you’re thinking about adding a new four-legged friend to your family - the Petfinder Foundation will be available to answer questions about pet adoption! @Petfinder_fnd
We're also excited to have pet expert and public figure in the social media world, Steven Spitz joining us! Known as The Pet Man, Steven was recently featured on Pet Product News' Top 25 People in the Pet Industry To Watch list. @VeganPetman
Stay tuned for special giveaways before and during the party itself (we’ll be giving away goodies every 5-10 minutes!). Our awesome prizes include:
- Petfinder Foundation T-Shirts, stickers and bracelets
- PetHub ScruffTag Collars, Link Tags and memberships
- LIFE+DOG 1-year magazine subscription
- P.L.A.Y. Chill Pads
- $200 Gift Certificate towards a P.L.A.Y. pet bed from Big Apple Pet Supply
How to RSVP and Enter to Win:
Next, click on "Click Here to Enter" and input your info into the Linky tool below:
- In the field that says “Link Title or Blog Title,” just enter your @Twitter handle. (If you don’t have a Twitter Account, visit www.twitter.com to sign up - it’s fun and easy to join; best of all, it doesn’t cost a thing!)
- Include the URL to your twitter account in the next field
- Make sure to enter your email address and name as well – if you win, that will give us multiple ways to notify you
- Press “Enter your link” – and voila! You’re RSVP’d!
Entrants must be 'present' at the Twitter Party to be eligble to win! You can keep track of the #WarmBellies conversation by using our TweetGrid!
*Contest open to US residents within the 48 contiguous states..
Are you a Blogger?
Help us spread the word about our Warm Bellies Initiative and Twitter Party! One blogger (selected at random) will win a set of Special Edition Chill Pads to donate to a shelter of their choice! To be eligible, write a blog post that includes:
- The date, time and hashtag for our twitter party (Tuesday, April 3rd at 4PM PDT/7PM EDT, #WarmBellies). Include a link back to this page for RSVPs
- Information about our industry experts, prizes, and this blogger contest
- A link to our Warm Bellies page
If you’d like, you can even copy and paste this whole post!
Make sure to link to your post on Facebook and Twitter (don’t forget to tag us!). We’ll be announcing the winner at the Party – so make sure you RSVP and attend!